Carbon Bike Repair is a premier carbon bicycle repair and paint restoration company based in Leatherhead, Surrey and Johannesburg, South Africa. The company is building a professional YouTube channel to compliment the amazing repair and paint work undertaken in both regions and now is searching for an ambitious person to help develop and run this new venture at the CBR studio facility in Leatherhead.
We are looking for an enthusiastic video editor with skills in filming, webcasts and a basic level of directing. The candidate should be comfortable working in a flexible environment both taking instruction from the DP yet being able to manage themselves and their workload. The role will develop into bigger opportunities as the global channel expands and your ability to learn on the job will be key.
The primary role will involve:
- Working closely with the DP and administration team on content.
- Assisting in organising and scheduling the filming of processes in relation to the content.
- Setup and assist in the capturing of time lapse and real time filming projects.
- Editing content.
- Schedule and maintain strict broadcast scheduling on YouTube and social media channels.
- Liaise with attendees for webcasts and studio guests.
- Assist in updating social media channels with supplied content.
This will be a dynamic hands-on role, which will develop to suitably match your best skill set to ensure the healthy growth of the channel.
Our general working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm but some time flexibility may be required to match broadcast schedules. We are offering the role either as a fixed term contract or permanent.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will need to show examples of your previous work.
- Experience in Premier Pro and other Adobe programs an advantage.
- Hands on, ‘can do’, proactive approach with the ability to use your own initiative.
- A motivated person with a friendly positive attitude.
- Organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Interest in the bicycle industry or as a hobby is a plus but not essential.
Salary: from £18,000 – £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org